Position type: Volunteer
Experience level: Experience in international development, education, and healthcare preferred
Duration: September 2018 to November 2018
Lifebox and our partner SPECT are looking for a volunteer to assist with an educational development project to support surgical instrument processing practices.
The project involves developing teaching tools for inclusion in a modular toolkit for individuals in low and middle income countries, to be used in teaching healthcare workers the theoretical and practical aspects of instrument sterilization processes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to think and act systematically.
- Flexibility in job tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintains high ethical standards.
- Access to a computer and internet.
- A demonstrated ability to think creatively in the development of educational tools is an asset.
Preference will be given to those with at least a Bachelor’s degree in health sciences, education, or international development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.