Your voice will be heard, and we will always welcome your ideas to further support our communications, advocacy and fundraising activities. This is for an initial 12-month contract (renewal subject to availability of funds).
Reports to: Director of Communications
- Support Director of Communications in delivery of communications and advocacy objectives
- Assist Development Manager with fundraising and community engagement
- Represent Lifebox at UK and European conferences and events
- Webmaster and social media content creation for Lifebox print and online platforms
Specific duties (not limited to)
- Manage and optimise Lifebox website, including maintenance of Lifebox impact map
- Manage and grow Lifebox’s web and social media presence
- Maintain and curate lifebox photo and video library
- Create content for Lifebox website and other media outlets, including interviews with partners, Blog and reports
- Supervise and promote screenings of The Checklist Effect, Lifebox’s award-winning documentary
- Coordinate Lifebox presence at conferences, and represent our work to a range of key audiences including student groups and speakers bureau
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 2 years professional experience
- Excellent communicator, including fast and accurate writing
- Enthusiastic about communicating complex medical issues to both medical and non-medical audiences
- Experience with social media and digital marketing preferred
- Second language desirable
How to Apply:
Please apply through CharityJob, with resume and cover letter stating your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria.
Deadline for receipt of first round of applications: Midnight GMT on February 16th, 2018. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Lifebox Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.