Your one stop shop for our top tips on throwing a Cook Off for Lifebox
The Nurse Anesthesia Cook Off for Lifebox is a peer-to-peer fundraiser that brings together healthcare providers, nurse anesthetist students, local businesses and communities to raise funds for Lifebox’s safe anesthesia programs, including distributing Lifebox-Smile Train pulse oximeters and capnographs.
Funds are raised through admission tickets, team fees, raffles, auctions, sponsorships, and peer-to-peer fundraising. More information on how to run your event and raise funds can be found in the Nurse Anesthesia Cook Off Guide below.
Let’s see which Nurse Anesthesia program can raise the most money! All Nurse Anesthesia programs are welcome to participate and compete to raise the most funds. All events running between now and the end of August 2024 will be up against each other to raise as many funds as possible.
Contact Alissa Cecala, our Individual Giving Officer, to create your campaign page and to answer any questions.
Why host a Cook Off for Lifebox?
- Raising funds for Lifebox gives students the opportunity to contribute to safe and accessible healthcare around the world without having to travel
- Hosting a Cook Off is a fun bonding activity that brings programs together
- Spreads awareness of the Nurse Anesthetist profession
- Improves students’ teamwork and collaboration skills
- Positions students for charitable outreach through their careers