Are you a keen public speaker? Interested in supporting Lifebox’s safer surgery work? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Scroll down to learn how you can get involved!
As a Lifebox speaker you would:
- Give talks and/or presentations about Lifebox’s work to a variety of community groups such as schools and hospital anaesthesia departments
- Educate people about how pulse oximetry and safe anaesthesia saves lives
- Identify opportunities to bring Lifebox’s message to a new audience
What will you gain?
- The chance to make a meaningful contribution to global surgery and share the stories of our colleagues around the world
- Public speaking skills
- The opportunity to meet like-minded people and be part of a team
- Attend key Lifebox events
We provide all our speakers with the materials to help them deliver their talks, as well as advice on how to contact local community groups.
To sign up, simply email our Communications and Engagement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org